Sunday, March 3, 2013

19 months. Where has the time gone?.

I wish I had more time in the day to write down or blog about all of the funnies that Lucy says and does.  She keeps Chris and I laughing -- daily!!!  So while I have a free moment, I'm going to just jot some random ones down..

You call yourself "Cee-Lee."  No idea where this one came from...

You love corn dogs (you eat them like an ear of corn) and Greek yogurt which you love to feed yourself.

You tell us everyday when you get home from school that you played with Noah and that y'all "cah-luhr."  I asked your teacher, Ms. Wendy if this is true and she that y'all never do, just because they try to make coloring a one-on-one activity with teacher and student.  I told your daddy you've been telling us stories.  So that night, Daddy asked you again who you played with and hat y'all did, and you gave the same answer.  He said "Lucy, you're lyin'!" And you replied "RAWR!" Because you thought he said "lion."  Too funny.

You love to try and go potty and are sometimes successful.  The other day at the eye doctor, you were poopy pants, and was dying to get it out of your pants.  We went to the bathroom to dump it (I had no clean diaper with me. Gross, I know.), and you walked out proudly, telling every nurse we passed "I potty!!" 

You're starting to put together little two-word sentences.  You'll tell us "I cold" or ask us "Where Lovie?" (a game you like to play).  Th other day I out you in a dress and you said "I pretty!"  Yes you are, sweet girl, yes you are!

In addition to talking so well, you know circle, triangle, square, heart, star, and plus sign, can recognize and name all colors, the letters r, o, t, k, e, h, and the number 2.  You can sing a lot of songs, and know the motions for most of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment