Here is what I'm watching on t.v.:
I haven't watched this show a lot in the past, but I do love to watch the beautiful dances & am in love with the sassy-frass outfits! I try to imagine how difficult it must be for the "stars" to learn to dance like that -- I know how much dancing talent I have (which is none!) and as I'm watching them, I'm envisioning myself trippin' & flippin' all over the dance floor! I particularly am interested in this season though because of who's on it! Here's my recap so far..
- Chad Ochocinco: Pretty graceful for a football player! And very charming... :)
- Shannen Doherty: Never have really cared for her characters or in real life...
- Jake Pavelka: Apparently he wooed a lot of girls hearts on the Bachelor, we'll see how many American hearts he can woo on this show!
- Buzz Aldrin: So precious! Can't dance at all, but he is so cute! How brave of an American hero!
- Evan Lysacek: His figure skating skills definitely help him, but he's got some work to do.
- Nicole Scherzinger: Absolutely the best by far! Of course, being a singer/performer does help a little bit!
- Kate Gosselin: Loved her on 'Jon & Kate plus 8'... how could you not love her on Dancing with the Stars?! Oh, and I love her hair extensions!
- Niecy Nash: This girl is funny! And a pretty funny lookin' dancer, I'm afraid...
- Aiden Turner: Who??
- Pamela Anderson: This girl can work anything she sets her mind to!
- Erin Andrews: LOVE her and her sassy little self! She can really dance for a sports news person!
There's an obvious difference in preferance of t.v. shows tonight at the Giles house. Atleast I won the "battle" of the big t.v.!
... We'll call a truce tonight when we get to snuggle together!