Friday, May 22, 2009

To my husband... :)

Today is the "big day." The day that I become Mrs. Christopher M. Giles. I am a little nervous, very excited, and sort of... numb feeling. It is all so surreal that I am getting to marry the man of my dreams today! To Christopher, I just want to say this:

I love you with my whole heart. You are my whole heart, and with every beat of it, I love you more. I find something new to love about you every day. You never cease to amaze me. You are so smart! I will always feel safe with you around me, and never feel as if I have to be someone I am not. I love who I have become since I met you. I've become myself -- the real me. You are creative and fun and never fail to make me smile. I laugh continuously when I am with you. Not at you. With you. :) You are my world, my heart... and you know you're my favorite everything! I love you, Christopher... husband of mine! :)
(officially!)

No comments:

Post a Comment