Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

Chris & I got back from Lake Junaluska Monday afternoon. We had gone up to celebrate the 4th of July with my family. Our air conditioning is finally working again after having been out for about 2 weeks!! Now that we're home, Chris is back to work & I'm wrapping up my first semester of Master's school in Library Media while also prepping for my first year of teaching Pre-K @ Learning Safari! :) I love being creative and being a Pre-K teacher lets me do just that while also instilling a love of learning in my students. How perfect is that? I've drawn & colored our daily class schedule, created our "days of school" calendar, and started creating and organizing the standards we're going to be covering next year. I'm so excited! Chris starts Heating & Air school tomorrow at CGTC here in Milledgeville. Maybe next time our air goes out he can fix it! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment