Sunday, March 4, 2012

Daddy's Girl

I know what it's like to be a daddy's girl. I know the feeling of warm affection when his arms wrap around you. In familiar with the spark that happens in your heart when you see him. And I fondly know the feeling of security when hearing his voice. I love my Daddy so much and I know a lot of that is because he loves me just as much!

You, Lucy, are just as lucky because you have something just as special with your daddy! You're still so young and I love watching the two of you blossom your relationship every day. You look forward to when he walks trough the front door and when he gets down on the floor to play with you, I see that same sparkle in you'd eyes that I get in mine. You love me just as I love my mama, but there's something special to be had between a daddy and his princess and I'm certainly glad my prince charming turned out to be your king! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment