Sunday, March 4, 2012

Slick Sleeper

You continue to make me laugh!! For 7 1/2 months now I have laid you on your back to sleep and for 7 1/2 months I've woken you up with you still on your back. Except for last night...

Your Daddy came to bed around 2 because he likes to play his play station with Jonathan Paulish and your uncle Wesley. He told me you had flipped to your stomach and sure enough when I looked at the monitor, you had!! Well, at 6:30 thus morning I heard you talking on the monitor and turned it on to look at you and saw you back on your back! I just had to laugh because we try to get uou to hip and roll on the floor when you're playing and you have no real interest except maybe turning on your side a bit. So you doing it in your sleep just made me smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment