Monday, February 21, 2011

10 weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 10 weeks

Size of baby: He/She is the size of a kumquat (approx. 2 inches long)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I went to the doctor yesterday, and I had actually lost 3 lbs!

Maternity Clothes: None yet. Although, I will wear my BellaBand Mom got me from time-to-time.

Gender: Can’t wait to find out!
Movement: I haven’t felt any yet, but when we went to the doctor yesterday, we could see the baby jumping around and waving his/her arms at us!

Sleep: All the time! I will wake up at least once a night to pee – usually around 2 or 3 in the morning. I am able to go back to sleep easier, but find it hard to change positions because of the nausea. Also, I will have a sharp pain between my breastbone – feels like a rock (maybe gas? Or acid reflux?)

What I miss: Eating what sounds good at the time – these food aversions are killing me!

Cravings: Anything to do with pizza – hot pockets, bagel bites, actual pizza, etc.

Symptoms: Nighttime nausea. Zofran is helping, but your CiCi has also been great at looking for other remedies too. We tried this crystallized candy ginger – they were disgusting! I make your Dad eat one every time I have to! I also bought sea-bands yesterday. We’ll see if they help…

Baby Milestones: Your arms and legs can bend now. Your hands are flexed at the wrist and meet over your heart and your feet are long enough to meet in front of your body! You have tiny nails forming on your fingers and toes and you have peach-fuzz hair growing all over your body!

Best Moment this week: Seeing our baby so strong and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment