Monday, February 21, 2011

16 weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 16 weeks

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a turnip (approx. 5 inches long)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Probably right back at my pre-pregnancy weight!
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants & some maternity shirts (just because they help define my bump!)

Gender: It's a GIRL!!! Lucy Pearl Giles
Movement: I have felt some rolling sensation around my belly button a few times when I stretch out. Who knows if it’s the baby – but I’m going with yes! :)

Sleep: I am slowly gaining my energy back from 1st trimester...I only wake up about once per night now, so that's good! :)

What I miss: Nothing really.

Cravings: Anything to do with pizza – hot pockets, bagel bites, actual pizza, etc. I DO NOT want anything sweet! Ick!

Symptoms: Heartburn/acid reflux -- nothing a tall glass of milk can't fix though! :)

Baby Milestones: This week, you can move your joints, and your sweat glands are starting to develop!

Best Moment this week: Finding out and telling our families and friends that you're a little girl! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you on here =) I'm somewhat addicted in that little bit of extra time I have. I love the baby's name! The little girl I nannied in Macon is a miss Lucy. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete