Monday, February 21, 2011

8 Weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 8 weeks

Size of baby: He/She is the size of a kidney bean (approx. 1 inch long)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Don’t know yet!

Maternity Clothes: None yet. Although, I will wear my BellaBand Mom got me from time-to-time.
Gender: Can’t wait to find out!

Movement: None yet! Can’t wait to feel him/her!

Sleep: All the time! Will wake up at least once a night to pee – usually around 2 or 3 in the morning. About once a week, I have a restless night of sleep..

What I miss: Eating what sounds good at the time – these food aversions are killing me!

Cravings: Anything to do with pizza – hot pockets, bagel bites, actual pizza, etc.

Symptoms: Off-and-on nausea, sore boobs, constipation
Baby Milestones: His/Her webbed fingers and toes are sticking out from their hands and feet, eyelids are covering their eyes, and neural pathways are beginning to form!

Best Moment this week: Having the week off from school (for Christmas break) to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment