Monday, February 21, 2011

12 Weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along? 12 weeks

Baby size: about the size of a lime... crazy!
Total weight gain/loss: I'm guessing I've gained a little bit of my weight back...
Maternity clothes? I'm starting to wear some maternity jeans -- but still feel pretty comfortable in my regular shirts.

Stretch marks? Nope, not yet! :)

Sleep: Pretty good -- except for the potty breaks!
Best moment this week: I'm actually starting to show a little...I kind of just look like I'm fat with my clothes on still though!

Movement: Not yet... but I'm anxiously evaluating every gas bubble!
Food cravings: Still mostly aversions but that's getting better. It's still pretty hard to figure out any type of meal planning for me.

Gender: We find out February 12! CANNOT wait!

What I miss: Eating normal meals

What I am looking forward to: My next appointment on January 7. Chris and I are excited to see our little one again. At 10 weeks we could see the baby moving on the screen, but this time we can't wait to hear their heartbeat! (Oh, and February 12 to find out the gender!)

Milestones: I hate to type this for fear it will come back but my morning sickness seems to be gone. I still get a little queasy at night but its getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment