Monday, February 21, 2011

14 weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 14 weeks

Size of baby: He/She is the size of a large naval orange (approx. 4 ½ inches long)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I went to the doctor today, and I have gained 2 lbs! I am still 1 lb. below my pre-pregnancy weight, though.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants & some maternity shirts (just because they help define my bump!)

Gender: Can’t wait to find out in just a week and a half!

Movement: Still not yet...
Sleep: I am slowly gaining my energy back from 1st trimester, but I wake up at least twice a night now – sometimes more.

What I miss: Nothing really.
Cravings: Anything to do with pizza – hot pockets, bagel bites, actual pizza, etc. I DO NOT want anything sweet! Ick!

Symptoms: Heartburn/acid reflux

Baby Milestones: This week, you can squint, frown, grimace, pee, and suck your thumb!
Best Moment this week: Hearing your strong heartbeat at the doctor’s office – in the 150’s! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment